Sunday, 20 January 2013

6MM NAPS - THE RIFLES.

 
I have completed the basing for all of the 6mm British infantry troops for my Napoleonic project. I hope to have a French and British 6mm army ready for Qcon the annual Gaming & Anime Convention hosted by QUB Dragonslayers, the Queen’s University Belfast Gaming and Anime Society. This year the event takes place on the 28th June 2013. I shall be employing these little blighters in a Commands and Colors Napoleonic battle, as yet undecided.
 
One stand will represent a unit. As the unit degenerates I shall use a die to record the units new strength. I shall be posting additional photographs over the coming weeks. Their are a number of photos below of rifle infantry, the larger figures are Baccus. The others I'm not quite sure of. If you know drop me a comment. Double click the image for a close up.
 








Post a Comment